Monday, July 11, 2011

Secret Sisters by Tristi Pinkston

Secret Sisters

Goodreads Description:  Ida Mae Babbitt didn't mean to become a spy. But when visiting teaching stats are low and she learns one family under her care is in financial trouble, she'll do whatever it takes to make sure they have what they need. If that includes planting surveillance cameras in their home and watching them from a parked car in the woods, well, isn't that what any caring Relief Society president would do?

My review:  What a fun book!!  I read part of it on a short jaunt our family took, and had to endure all the sideways looks my hubby was giving me as I laughed out loud in so many places!  I definitely need to pick up more of Tristi's books!

I won a $50 Amazon giftcard, and this is one of the books that I ordered.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Lori!! Book two is out now, and book three will be released at the beginning of August.

    ReplyDelete