Saturday, October 8, 2011

Defending Glory by Anne K. Albert

Defending Glory

Goodreads Description:  Survivor's guilt. Unable to resume his career with the FBI, Mac McKeown moves to northern Minnesota to start over. He discovers the body of his nemesis on Glory Palmer's property, along with a warning for her to leave while she still can and abandon her dream of building a Christian retreat, His past has come back to haunt him. He vows to keep her safe... but how will he protect his heart?

My thoughts:  Romance and Mystery, both together!  This was a really good book!  I really enjoyed all of the characters, they were really well written!  I kind of guessed who the bad guy was pretty early, but it was enjoyable reading the story and watching how it all played out.

A great story of someone rediscovering their faith.  I won this book in a blog giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad you enjoyed book one of the Piedmont Island Trilogy! That means a great deal, especially as I'm writing book #2.

    I hope you'll watch for it, it's title is 'Protecting Hope'. :)

    ReplyDelete