Sunday, December 4, 2011

Geek Girl by Cindy C. Bennett

Geek Girl

Goodreads Description:  Jen's life of partying and sneaking out has grown stale. So on a whim, Jen makes a bet to turn Trevor, a goody-two-shoes geek, into a "bad boy." As she hangs out with Trevor, however, she finds it's actually kinda fun being a geek. But when Trevor finds out about the bet, Jen must fight for the things she's discovered matter most: friendship, family, and, above all, love.

My thoughts:  What a great book!  I just couldn't stop reading it!  As much as I didn't want to, I really liked Jen!  You just can't help but really be able to see beneath her tough, Goth exterior.  It's so fun to watch all the characters, and how they interact with each other.  It's sad seeing how some people reacted to Jen and her friends, and really made me think about how I treat others that are different than me.  Oh, and can I say that I fell in love with Trev too?  :o)

This book made me laugh, it made me cry, and it made me say "Awwwww"!

No comments:

Post a Comment